Software Test Automation role in a leading US development company that has a long-established R&D centre in Limerick. 1+ year of experience in test automation.
We have a new role for a Software Tester/Quality Analyst with a leading US software development company. In this role you would be working as part of the Quality team within the company’s long-established Limerick R&D office.
The company offers an open, friendly and supportive team environment in which you would be working alongside technically strong peers. They provide a competitive benefits package for employees and opportunities for career advancement.
In this role, you will work with the project team to understand requirements; develop, maintain and execute automation tests using Selenium, TestComplete and JMeter; identify, report, retest and track defects; and identify potential project issues that arise.
Applicants for this role should have:
- A degree in Computer Science or similar technical IT discipline
- At least one year of professional experience working in a Software Quality Analyst or Software Test role
- Experience with test automation, ideally with test tools like Selenium, JMeter and TestComplete
- A thorough understanding of the QA role throughout the development lifecycle
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent written and spoken English
- It would be an advantage to applicants to have experience with some of the following: Python or other scripting languages, ERP systems, API testing, Test management tools, TestComplete.
Please note: Applicants for this role should be authorised to work in Ireland through EU/EEA citizenship or a long-term Stamp 4 visa. Sponsorship is not available for this position.
01/06/22 - 10:26
Limerick | Midwest
Test / QA