Technical Project Manager (Limerick, hybrid). Permanent role, exciting career opportunity.
Technical Project Manager (Limerick, hybrid).
Our client is a rapidly growing Saas software product firm in the Industry 4.0/data collection/IoT sector. Based in Castletroy in Limerick, they are now hiring for the key role of Technical Project Manager. This is a hybrid role and generous salary, and full benefits are on offer.
You will be responsible for delivering all projects on time and within budget. You will be involved in all aspects of interfacing with customers, including planning, scheduling, costing projects and delivery. Your role will involve preparing proposals and quotations, tracking and controlling all costs throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
Working with the client, reviewers, and stakeholders, you will ensure that the client always receives superior project management and customer service. This will involve some level of travel to meet clients in Ireland, however the role will mostly be office based. You will be running project kick-offs and post-project analysis initiatives and you will work closely with all teams in the firm, including software development.
This is an exciting career opportunity to join a growing tech firm as their first Project Manager and grow into a PMO Manager role and evolve into becoming part of the senior management team.
- You have circa 8 - 12 years professional IT/software experience
- You have at least four years IT project management experience
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- You have a good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- You have strong leadership, problem solving abilities, and organization skills
- You have a proven track record of managing projects to tight deadlines and of working on complex project scenarios.
- You have a full clean driving license
- Fluent spoken English
- You have EC citizenship or current Irish work permit (sponsorship is not available)
Desirable (but not essential) skills include:
- Experience of managing Agile/Scrum projects
- Relevant project manager qualification (PMI etc)
- Knowledge of SaaS architectures (AWS & Azure etc)
- Experience of, or interest in, any of the following trends: IoT, Lean, Digital Transformation, Machine Learning, Industry 4.0, data collectionor AI
- ERP experience
- Six Sigma certifications or experience
If you would like to find out more about this career opportunity, please feel free to contact the recruiter, Philip Brady, MD, in the strictest of confidence, by email at Philip@pbrecruitment.ie, or phone: + 353 61 450 679, or mobile + 353 86 243 0763.
17/06/22 - 12:31
Kerry | Limerick | Midwest | Munster
ERP | Project Manager/BA